As an upcoming college senior, I know first-hand how difficult it is to balance academics and being an active chapter member. Before my chapter began to use OmegaOne, I often found myself forgetting chapter events because I was using multiple calendar apps to organize schoolwork, chapter events, study sessions or volunteering.
OmegaOne gave me and my sisters an easier way to communicate with one another – and it helped me find a good school-social life balance. Here’s what I tell fraternities and sororities about using OmegaOne:
- Stop downloading new apps. Too many apps (and logins) are overwhelming and confusing. Use one app to consolidate all your chapter communications.
- Having my sorority sister’s contact information in one spot made my life so much easier.
- We never had to use it, but knowing that we could easily use the emergency check-in to make sure everyone is safe during a campus emergency gave me (and my parents) peace of mind.
- OmegaOne is the easiest way to track study points (It also helped my GPA).
- Scheduling events and meetings in one central calendar is so much better.
- Having officers automatically track points when my sister and I check in at events saves everyone time.
- My private info was securely stored.
- My recruitment committee could create a group chat in the app and not worry that someone didn’t get a message.
- Chapter minutes were shared faster and easier.
- I could check in for events on my phone with the mobile check-in feature.
These are just some of the benefits that my chapter experienced. OmegaOne has helped me stay on top of my schoolwork and make the most of my sorority membership. I know it can help you too!
Looking for more ways OmegaFi can improve your chapter’s community? Visit the website for free resources.
Macy B. is a senior Zeta Tau Alpha at the University of Tennessee, and OmegaFi intern. All opinions expressed above are her own.